In light of the outbreak of novel coronavirus in Los Angeles County and elsewhere, and in consideration of the susceptibility of Ararat Home’s residents to severe complications of COVID-19, the Board and Administration have taken the proactive and precautionary step of limiting all visitations to Ararat Home facilities and campus until further notice.
As part of this measure to limit/restrict visitations, The Ararat-Eskijian Museum board has decided to proceed with museum lectures online through Zoom. (See upcoming lectures on our Events calendar).
We will notify our supporters when visitations and events are deemed safe to be resumed as normal on campus.
In the meantime, we appreciate our supporters’ understanding, patience and cooperation with Ararat Home’s concerted efforts to protect our residents, employees and community.
Maggie Mangassarian Goschin
- CEMAL PASHA’S ROLE IN THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE
- From the Original Birds’ Nest Orphanage in Sidon to Present Day Sanjak Camp
- When Was the Decision Made to Annihilate the Armenians?
- The Armenian Genocide and the 20th Century
- Portraits of Unbelonging: Photography, the Ottoman State and the Making of Armenian Emigrants, 1896-1908