In light of the outbreak of novel coronavirus in Los Angeles County and elsewhere, and in consideration of the susceptibility of Ararat Home’s residents to severe complications of COVID-19, the Board and Administration have taken the proactive and precautionary step of limiting all visitations to Ararat Home facilities and campus until further notice.
As part of this measure to limit/restrict visitations, The Ararat-Eskijian Museum board has decided to proceed with museum lectures online through Zoom. (See upcoming lectures on our Events calendar).
We will notify our supporters when visitations and events are deemed safe to be resumed as normal on campus.
In the meantime, we appreciate our supporters’ understanding, patience and cooperation with Ararat Home’s concerted efforts to protect our residents, employees and community.
Maggie Mangassarian Goschin
- FEMINISM, THEOLOGY, AND LIBERATION IN MARI BEYLERIAN’S WRITINGS
- Vishapakars: Dragon Stones of Armenia’s Mountains
- What Does A Small Nation Know? Armenians & The Wages of Nationalism
- The Armenians of Musa Dagh: From Obscurity to Genocide Resistance and Fame 1840-1915
- Book Launch: Khatchig Mouradian & Henry Theriault “Resistance Network”